Monday, December 13, 2010

Well I never...

Oh my word. I'm working on a company rationale. And happened to look up the word "movement" in the thesaurus. Third entry:
Main Entry:
movement
Part of Speech:
noun
Related
Adjectives:
brachiating, catabatic, circumambient, coxinutant, cursorial, dextrosinistral, digitigrade, drawing, erratic, feirie, formicating, gestic, glad, in motion, irpe, irreptitious, laterigrade, left, mercurial, mobile, motile, motive, motory, movable, moving, murgeoning, nomadic, paradromic, pedestrious, pinnigrade, proal, projectile, pronograde, propelled, propelling, propulsive, recoiling, rectigrade, reptant, restless, shanks, sinistrodextral, subsultive, sure, transitional, unquiet, vermigrade, viaggiatory, wandle


Never have I ever seen such a delicious collection of words! It'll take me days to digest all of this...

No comments:

Post a Comment